I want to play for a winning team - Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez

I want to play for a winning team - Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez

Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez has made a statement which has thrown many Gunners' faithfuls into serious confusion regarding his future at the Emirates.
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez
The Chilean international has been in sparkling form for the Gunners this season, but talks over a new deal have broken down,

understands that the former Barcelona man could leave at the end of the season.

READ ALSO: My kids are happy in London - Chelsea star Eden Hazard
According to the report, Sanchez was quoted to have said he wants to play for a winning team in London next season.
“I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal.
“I want to stay in a winning team and keep playing in the same city. I want to play in a team that has aspirations.

“I’m 28 years and I still have a lot ahead of me. I am a player who takes great care of himself .” Sanchez explained

Arsenal fans are now of the views that the the 28-year-old could be referring to current Premier League leaders Chelsea.
Chelsea who are on the verge of winning the Premier League title this season are reportedly interested in signing Sanchez this summer.

No comments:

Gospel Singer Tasha Cobbs Faces Backlash for Teaming with Racy Nicki Minaj on New Song.

Gospel Singer Tasha Cobbs Faces Backlash for Teaming with Racy Nicki Minaj on New Song. Grammy award-winning gospel singer Tasha Cobbs-L...