Poetry Session: ” Your Side Of The Story ” – @iamheadrush_

Poetry Session: ” Your Side Of The Story ” – @iamheadrush_

I woke up with you in mind
Wondering where do we go from here
I have said it all before, not knowing if you heard
I will say it all again, if only that’s what it takes to get you there
But then, you haven’t said what all these mean to you
I still don’t know if you in for the long bus ride
Or sitting at the bus stop enjoying the view
I’m not one to assume, you know where I’m headed
But I’m in no rush to get there
I really can’t say I get you
Cos you haven’t really said you
I’m a very cautious person even if I always jump in heart first
It’s only cos I’m passionate about what I find interesting
My brain is on the brakes, this is where you meet me halfway
For only then can we go all the way.
Like you said, actions and words in equal proportion makes the difference
So how will you write your side of the story?
#iamheadrush

No comments:

Gospel Singer Tasha Cobbs Faces Backlash for Teaming with Racy Nicki Minaj on New Song.

Gospel Singer Tasha Cobbs Faces Backlash for Teaming with Racy Nicki Minaj on New Song. Grammy award-winning gospel singer Tasha Cobbs-L...